- IB: Art, Geography, Maths, Environmental Systems, Chinese, English
- PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner 2017
- NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration
- City, University of London – Directorate Operations & Project Manager
- City, University of London – Executive Assistant
- University of Nottingham – PA to Director of Financial Operations
- University of Nottingham – PA and School Administrator
- NHS Nottingham City CCG – Apprentice Administrator
- Nottinghamshire Alliance Training Hub – Operations & Liaison Manager
I’m an experienced administrator and I am currently developing my business communications and marketing skills. I enjoy being creative. My latest creative hobby is designing and sewing patchwork quilts. I also enjoy playing netball and badminton.
My pronouns are:
Operations & Liaison Manager, Nottinghamshire Alliance Training Hub
My Typical Day:
I work in an office environment (although my office is mainly my bedroom at the moment!). I would respond to emails and queries, input my views at meetings, design creative publications like posters and icons, make updates to the website, undertake project management, event management and support colleagues.